Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

I reckon at this stage customs have it because it was shipped on the 23rd.
    So it really should have arrived ages ago.
    You'd think they'd let you know though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

have you tried putting your tracking number in to anpost's website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Hey lads,
    Anyone ever have problems with Ehobbyasia?!?!
    I've heard great things about them but from my experience, not good.
    I ordered a Prometheus barrel on the 21st March, said it shipped March 23rd and still havent got it after paying extra for 3-5 day shipping.
    I've emailed them 3 times but they only replied to my first one and the reply I could barely understand.
    I know it might not be there fault its late but surely they could have better customer service?!
    Any tips would be great.
    Cheers.

Did you use HK Post?(EMS)

Used TNT and UPS from them before, no issues bar UPS charges:rolleyes:

moggser wrote: »
    have you tried putting your tracking number in to anpost's website

Yeah Moggser I've tried that but it doesn't recognise the number?!

Did you use HK Post?(EMS)

Used TNT and UPS from them before, no issues bar UPS charges:rolleyes:

I got the Express Service 3-5 day....It was sent out with HK Post though?!

thats odd

dod you put the number in to the hongkongpost website

thats odd

dod you put the number in to the hongkongpost website

Yeah man I did...But they can only up until it leaves HongKong.

Yeah Moggser I've tried that but it doesn't recognise the number?!

I got the Express Service 3-5 day....It was sent out with HK Post though?!

Thats Speedpost EMS then....they have an issue with airsoft gear and Ireland that I dont think was ever sorted, even though they got plenty of letters explainting/complaining about it. Thats why I paid 35USD to ship my PPK:rolleyes:

ive got plenty of stuff from the regular post and always get it never any issue
    for shiotes and giggles try the royal mail website and see if its there

Thats Speedpost EMS then....they have an issue with airsoft gear and Ireland that I dont think was ever sorted, even though they got plenty of letters explainting/complaining about it. Thats why I paid 35USD to ship my PPK:rolleyes:

Well I paid 25 extra for 3-5 day delivery so they better refund me the extra I paid.:mad:
    There was no other option on the site for picking a different delivery company other than standard and express?!
    I wont be ordering from them again.

Tried it there with no joy.
    It would be nice to get a reply to my emails at least.:mad:

• Advertisement

Maybe it was sorted out then, I remember around a year ago they began RTSing any airsoft destined for here. Retailers/The IAA will likely know more.

Yeah man I did...But they can only up until it leaves HongKong.

When did it leave HK? An post can have up to 2 days delay for tracking to be listed. I've had stuff in my hand before their site displayed it in the country.

When did it leave HK? An post can have up to 2 days delay for tracking to be listed. I've had stuff in my hand before their site displayed it in the country.

Its saying on the HK post site that it left there on the 23rd.
    So it should really have got here a few days ago.

ah see there on the 23rd it might not of left even tho it says it did and 7 days later its the 30th/31st then with easter holier's bringing us right up to the 7th (tomorro) so i'd imagine it might arrive on the tracking sys by thurs

Gotta love An Post....

ah see there on the 23rd it might not of left even tho it says it did and 7 days later its the 30th/31st then with easter holier's bringing us right up to the 7th (tomorro) so i'd imagine it might arrive on the tracking sys by thurs

Your probably right there Moggser. Never thought about the hols.:o
    Sure as long as I have it by the weekend I'll be happy enough.
    Thanks for the tips people.

Gotta love An Post....

NO....no ya dont :)
    bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedin hate anpost in kilbarrack where some of me stuff seems to end up for some reason when im in town
    and they have this licker of windows thats there and my gawd he's as thick as four short plank's....need to give him a wolly pop to get him to get me package's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I second that Moggser. Got home today to find that a parcel of stuff has been sent to my local post office as they could deliver it (surprise surprise) during the day - maybe because I was at work. So - does the postie note which delivery post office it's at? Of course not. Instead I have to ring both Blackrock and Ballsbridge (and maybe Irishtown - I think there's one there too) to figure out which one it's at (as it could be any of them) and then get out of work (in town) on my lunch hour because they are closed by 5:30. I wouldn't get stuff over the net unless I can't get it somewhere here (usually bdu stuff which seems to be tough to find). At least when you shagging pay for something and walk out of a shop with it you don't have to worry that you'll get the run around trying to get your hands on stuff that is yours and already paid for!!!

Hey does anyone know if Airsoft-Club.com are reliable?!
    They seem to have a good selection of gear for really cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Hey does anyone know if Airsoft-Club.com are reliable?!
    They seem to have a good selection of gear for really cheap.
    I've ordered bdus off them before.... cheap price and quality of uniforms so so.:(

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    I've ordered bdus off them before.... cheap price and quality of uniforms so so.:(

Bit like yourself so Damo, :p...
    Thanks anyway think I might get one of your famous ACOG's from them for the new MP5.

Barrel came today in one piece from Ehobbyasia.
    I think I better call off the dogs.
    When I think about it it wasn't too long overdue with Easter hols and that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

..... this lot?

http://www.specopswatch.com/shop/index.php

Can't find anything on them on this thread, any feedback appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kebn

Anyone ever dealt with this lot?
    http://stores.shop.ebay.ie/sight4us__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They seem to have a good rep (and they're offering free delivery) but just thought I'd double check first, always been a bit wary of ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

kebn wrote: »
    Anyone ever dealt with this lot?
    http://stores.shop.ebay.ie/sight4us__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They seem to have a good rep (and they're offering free delivery) but just thought I'd double check first, always been a bit wary of ebay.

I've ordered off them before. Had no problems with the order bar Irish customs seizing my scope, but that had nothing to do with seller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

I just recieved an order from Pro-t today 1 week after i placed it, yes even with the backlog in shipping from the ash!, I got the Safariland SLS M9 Holster and PTS Tan Stock, Both are perfect and absolute Win!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Do let us know what ya think if it, and if it takes the railed M92 Tim, i want one., :D

Masada wrote: »
    Do let us know what ya think if it, and if it takes the railed M92 Tim, i want one., :D

EDIT: just tried it, fits like a glove, fantastic quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Has anyone dealt with Airsoft Supply Drop [ http://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/ ] in the UK before? I have my eye on a Pantac equipment bag from them.

Just took delivery of an Eotech 3x FTS Magnifier from PX Airsoft

Its Win!, Quality Fantastic and delivery in 2 Weeks, No Complaints here!

eotech.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

Anyone know anything about www.airsoft-guns.eu

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

mcshape wrote: »
    Just took delivery of an Eotech 3x FTS Magnifier from PX Airsoft

Its Win!, Quality Fantastic and delivery in 2 Weeks, No Complaints here!

eotech.jpg

That's a way nicer looking model than the other FTS mount I've seen. Tempting, I only stopped using mine because it fell apart :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

Anyone know anything about www.airsoft-guns.eu

Thanks

They are relatevly new on the market in Bulgaria, I haven't deal with them personaly, but will ask few questions.

What you want to know or interesting with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

Cheers for the reply TWAT. Just want to know if they are legit and good to deal with. Thinking of buying a launcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

Will check for you, no prob. ;)

any one in ere ever come across these guy's?

http://www.shootercbgear.com

there is a smell of eBay banned off them was thinking about getting something from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

any one in ere ever come across these guy's?

http://www.shootercbgear.com

there is a smell of eBay banned off them was thinking about getting something from them

They're a little on the pricey side when it comes to shipping. Not even RSOV are this bad.

oh jaysis yeah i found that out the day i posted that just forgot to post back and tell everyone not to bother

slipped me mind like that elusive bar a soap in d block :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Not strictly an airsoft retailer but still relevant. I recently got an iMax B6 Balance Charger but the supplied cables all had Deans connectors. Rather than change all my batteries/AEGs from Tamiya to Deans I ordered some custom cables from Component-Shop. Prices were very reasonable, communication was excellent and I had my cables in 3 days. I can't recommend them enough.

http://www.component-shop.co.uk/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

can anyone recommend where I can get a solid stock m14 EBR from and I've looked at 2 versions an Ares version and the only other one I could find was a Star

so if anyone has experience with a solid stock version could they let me know cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Danin wrote: »
    can anyone recommend where I can get a solid stock m14 EBR from and I've looked at 2 versions an Ares version and the only other one I could find was a Star

so if anyone has experience with a solid stock version could they let me know cheers

Like this? http://www.monaghanairsoft.com/shop/product.php?id_product=53 or is it the one with the rails that you're looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Like this? http://www.monaghanairsoft.com/shop/product.php?id_product=53 or is it the one with the rails that you're looking for?

that is just an a normal m14 not an ebr looks like they have the name wrong

this is the only place in the uk i have seen it http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/ARES-M14-EBR-Full-Stock_AR2XY.aspx zero pne also have it but i would not trust them as far as i could throw them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

I was thinking it might be. Thanks for pointing it out.

Here she is... http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ares-m14-ebr-solid-stock-airsoft-aeg.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Puding wrote: »
    that is just an a normal m14 not an ebr looks like they have the name wrong

this is the only place in the uk i have seen it http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/ARES-M14-EBR-Full-Stock_AR2XY.aspx zero pne also have it but i would not trust them as far as i could throw them

pretty pricey aren't they considering I'd propbably strip it down and change most of the parts...

great looking peice of work though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Anybody have the pmags from pro&t? What's the quality like. Also what's the shipping/communication like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Markom5a wrote: »
    Anybody have the pmags from pro&t? What's the quality like. Also what's the shipping/communication like?

their communication is great from past experience, they ship fast and they arrive fast. Unfortunatly the pmags are hit and miss with receivers, only fit 2 of my 5 m4 style receivers, some would click into place others wouldnt and some that clicked into place wouldnt feed. In the in end sold them and went for the pts ones which feed perfect in every aeg i have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Markom5a, shipping from pro--t.com is decent enough 5-8 days if i rememeber right, comm is not too bad either. the mags themselves look quite and feed ok once i gave 'em a quick spray of lube, not bad for the price as spicy says as well they fit fine in the masada, one of my g36 (with M4 Mag adapter) and the scar, it won't fit TM SR-16 or the Dboys M4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Ah crap iv a cybergun m4 which I think is a dboys rebrand anybody know if the real pts mags work in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭deepimpact

How are RSOV Express for delivery times lately? Just picking up a few external accessories for the WE CQB-R.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Fpor me, they usually get to you within 10-15 working days (2 weeks), but I have heard lately many people things are getting stuck by customs

Advertisement