Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom 6020 DECT Phone

Options
  • 17-08-2006 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭

Quick plea for someone to help me!

Have had this phone in storage for awhile, went to reconnect it yesterday, unfortunately I put the PSU in a box with about two dozen other PSUs and now don't know which one to use!

To save me blowing it up perhaps someone with a 6020 can have a quick look at the PSU and let me know the voltage it uses and if it has a make and model on it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Voltage should be on the side of the base station, look on the info plate shoudl be there somewhere.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Voltage should be on the side of the base station, look on the info plate shoudl be there somewhere.

MC

I already thought of that, only mention is "Use only with provided power supply", no mention whatsoever of voltage.

Even tried's Sagem's web site and under the specs it just mentions 230V!

Advertisement