Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Breakers yard on the northside

Options
  • 17-08-2006 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a breakers yard on the northside? I need a new wheel for a fiat bravo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

Sorry about this Junkyard if your reading, but i hate junkyards they treat you like a lamo jeez i don't wear overalls but i still know about cars... However there is a guy on the way to Donabate from the m1 roundabout he's on the left, a bit of the way down you could miss him. ask a local however he is very helpfull has loadsa stock and is a way nice guy.

hope this helps.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I Know there is a guy on the swords road just before Airside on the left (headin to swords)

Quite helpful I have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 22,302 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Summerhill Car Parts(?) in Ballymun, behind the petrol station on the road leading to the M50.

There's also a guy on the Ratoath Road, just past M50 flyover after Cappagh Hospital. You come to a small roundabout and his cottage is just there. He may let you look around the yard. Bring a wrench and a jack (and a piece of wood to put the jack on!)

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement