Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best "Gentlemens club" in Dublin??

Options
  • 17-08-2006 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Any recommendations(and why?): Co worker and I have guests(biz/clients) visiting who expect to be taken out.

Please no morality responses...Only want factual evidence.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

My boss uses the St Stephens Green Hibernian Club. They allow women though - don't think there is such thing as gentleman only.

Unless your are looking for a lap dancing club in which case I haven't a notion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

In before the obligatory "Move it to the Dublin forum!" culchey rant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

TomCo wrote:
    culchey rant.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Moved from AH.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Deer wrote:
    Unless your are looking for a lap dancing club in which case I haven't a notion

I think that's what he is looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Quick, somebody post factual evidence!

Deer's avatar ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Quick, somebody post factual evidence!

Deer's avatar ftw.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

gimmick wrote:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Angels Lap Dancing and Cabaret Club is located on Leeson Street in Dublin
    Strings, Lap Dancing, Lower Leeson Street

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Lapellos on Dame St is a higher rent type of affair than the other 2 mentioned (im assuming its still open)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

Last time I was in The George it was *full* of gentlemen... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Maybe he wants a club dedicated to men only toilets???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Check out coppers!!!!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

A gentlemans club?

Hmm...Is Stringfellows still open?

If not, there's one or two on Lesson street (strip club/ lap dancing/ wine bar) but have heard bad reports and have never botherd to check any of these places out as I've never heard anyone say they were remotely good.

Why not take them for a "informal" meal like in Thunder road cafe in temple bar then stroll across the road to Boomerangs night club or something?

Our slezzey joints in Dublin are literally sh*t holes with no "classy" ones like stringfellows or whatever...

Give them a good old fashioned tourist night out...A meal in temple bar and then hit the pubs (good for going on the crawl and perving on hen nights who look like strippers if that's any use to you?)

Advertisement