Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cricket overboard!

Options
  • 17-08-2006 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭

So i was feeding one of the scorps a cricket today and got a little careless, i usually stun the buggers before i throw em in the tank but today I didnt bother, mainly cos bosco the scorpion will nab em first time, but he didnt today and the little beggar managed to spring out of the tank and off to freedom..hes now somewhere at large in the room. This happen to anyone before? im not gonna be plagued by crickets now am i? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

Not unless the cricket was a pregnant female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Crickets revenge! Thats what you get for murdering all those other poor crickets.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It happens to everyone who feeds live bugs - they will hide & if they sing the noise may drive you insane for a while but it should die farily quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

You have a Scorpion in your room and your worried about crickets? :D

Advertisement