Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hairdresser prices

• 17-08-2006 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi I was hoping someone could give me an idea on the prices for getting hair dyed and/or cut in peter marks ect?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Well it depends. A full head of colour is more expensive than a half a head of colour. Then a T-Bar is cheaper again. It also depends on the length of your hair.

I always get mine done in Peter Mark and the last time a full head plus a cut was 155

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Well it depends. A full head of colour is more expensive than a half a head of colour. Then a T-Bar is cheaper again. It also depends on the length of your hair.

I always get mine done in Peter Mark and the last time a full head plus a cut was 155
    Ah the joys of bein a man

10 euro max for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

House of colour....Peter Marks are **** and overpriced.

I've never been but each time my wife went it seems they fu8cked up something or the dye faded in 2 weeks.

She raves about House fo Colour - dub city centre

anyway i used to freak that it cost about 100euro and she still was never happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

I went to Peter Marks once and it was the first and last time. They are truly awful, DON'T listen to what you tell them and are way overpriced. I go to Cats near the Westbury Mall and while they are expensive ( € 200.00 for a full head of highlights, treatment and cut) they listen to you and do a great job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭WunderFull

Robert Chambers hairdressing school off Abbey Street and on Grafton St do decent W/C/Bd for about €15-20 (less for students.). I've never had problems and they're well trained.

• Advertisement
Advertisement