Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xlink kai and psp anyone using it ?

• 17-08-2006 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

anyone here use xlink kai with their psp ? im trying to get a game of gta going but there never seems to be anyone on playing it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Spuddie

Kristok wrote:
    anyone here use xlink kai with their psp ? im trying to get a game of gta going but there never seems to be anyone on playing it.
    Id love to play but my eircom router doesent pick up my psp :( . I can play online and use the web browser but i just cant use the psp with xlink .

Anyone want to post up a simple guide on how they got there psp working with xlink using the eircom netopia router ? , Would help a lot :) !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

I think you have to have a usb dongle thingy plugged into your pc in order to get the program to pick up your psp. There are guids all over the xlink forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

yeah, xlink only uses the wireless u have at ur computer. if you don't have a wireless laptop then you should consider in getting a dongle.

to play propely you need as well 2 extra programs, wincap and ssid manager, apparently the games can change your ssid and then xlink wouldn't detect the psp.

Advertisement