Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok so offers whats the story with them??

Options
  • 17-08-2006 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

i got 315 and my course is 305 couldd my course go up ...its business so just wondering does anyone think it will go up or down(in Cork IT)

and when are the offers issued and what time ..... cant find answers on internet or newspapers so just thought id ask....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

No one really knows, but the big speculation this year that all courses are going to drop a few points because we were the smallest number of people to do the LC in a decade. Also 4,000 people failed Maths and cant go to university, which could also benefit others.

Offers come out on Monday, 6am I think. You should also get the offers in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

exiot wrote:
    No one really knows, but the big speculation this year that all courses are going to drop a few points because we were the smallest number of people to do the LC in a decade. Also 4,000 people failed Maths and cant go to university, which could also benefit others.

Offers come out on Monday, 6am I think. You should also get the offers in the post.

I passed maths, but not enough to get my course.

*hopes for change of requirement*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

The CAO handbook deals very well with all this offering malarky:

http://www2.cao.ie/handbook.php

I doubt all courses will drop in points. The courses like Medicine and the other big point ones shouldn't drop. The competition is still going to be there for them.

Advertisement