Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs - the men to women ratio

Options
  • 17-08-2006 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

Its like a bajillion men to one woman, wtf!

they need some control, its not good for the pullin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Expand your horizons beyond The George Abe ;)

Sorry, had to get that one in before the rest.

Depends really. Some nights its 90% birds, others its the other way around. Went to Club M last night after Faithless, was a grand night but ffs it was all lads. You found yourself dancing with the same birds who told you to fcuk off a half hour previously :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ladylumps

Where are all these clubs anywhere I go to theres always at least 5 women for every man???? Please do enlighten us single women!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'm no regular club-goer now but everytime I've been out, it's been a complete and utter sausage fest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Wtf? The George is a gay bar!

MAN that explains a lot

:p

Yup, most clubs have more sausage than the local butchers

And, 75% of these guys are annoyingly drunk, so the girls shut everyone out

Níl sé ar suil ar fad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

pffff go to barcode, it kicks the ass of club m, redz, q, pod, etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

^CwAzY^ wrote:
    pffff go to barcode, it kicks the ass of club m, redz, q, pod, etc

barcode should be avoided at all costs :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Barcode is one of Dublins cheesiest clubs (well, almost. Nothing, and I mean nothing, could beat Tramco in the Mitchelstown Club of the Year stakes). Sh1t layout, sh1t atmosphere, at least it was the last time I went.

Redz used to be terrible, its improved a bit. Club M is pretty great (music wise that is, as said previously there was a famine of birds there)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

This is so true.

Theres supposed to be more women than men in dublin, but youd never know it from going to clubs here. Every single one of them is a cockfest.

The only exception ive found lately is Howl at the Moon (which is actually great fun on a friday night). Having said that, last time i was there it was all blokes, word must have spread.
    Where are all these clubs anywhere I go to theres always at least 5 women for every man???? Please do enlighten us single women!
    Which clubs are these?0o

Girls, if your looking for a good ratio of men:women, follow the golden rule and attend places which also put on gigs (village, whelans etc). Therell always be more guys than girls at gigs.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

its always full of girls at the start..then all guys by the end.
    92 always has tons of girls in it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

was down the playhouse last nigt and it was definetly overloaded with women unfortunetly theyre WAY too young for me. pretty much talking 18 to 20 in the main, still legal but im 33 for gods sake. i probably went to school with their parents :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Dustaz wrote:
    Girls, if your looking for a good ratio of men:women, follow the golden rule and attend places which also put on gigs (village, whelans etc). Therell always be more guys than girls at gigs.

True, it's just unfortunate that they are usually completely trashed or muppets and completely trashed. Where are all the decent blokes?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

daiixi wrote:
    . Where are all the decent blokes?!

there's no such thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

there's no such thing.

aww there so is, they just seem to hide very well :rolleyes: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

many women will agree that not being around when needed is definitly one of our main talents!

Advertisement