Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PAN/Internet on m600 through laptop - HELP!

• 17-08-2006 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭

I've gone a little mad trying to set up my SE m600i to connect to the internet through a a bluetooth PAN and Internet Connection sharing.

It all looks fine to me but maybe one of you can be the shining light in the dark.
    Here's the setup.

Laptop - wireless broadband and built in bluetooth.
    Both devices can see each other fine.
    ICS is standard where the LAN connection is shared to the Bluetooth network.
    In the windows Bluetooth - Advanced Configuration - Local Services - Network access it's set to allow devices to access the Internet and LAN.

When I actually try to connect from the m600, Windows on the laptop says "m600 is trying to connect is this okay"
    Click "Yes"
    and nothing happens.

IP address of ICS is the standard 192.168.0.1 and the subnet is 255.255.255.0

Ive set the IP address on the m600 to 192.168.0.2 with same subnet.
    DNS is set the same as on the laptop.

Gimme the good stuff.....

Comments

Advertisement