Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bean Bags

Options
  • 17-08-2006 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction - I am looking for a bean bag - a big one preferably!! Have looked in Woodies, Argos and a few of the furniture stores but they only have small ones. The ones in Argos look ok but its hard to judge when you can't see them in front of you. Anyone have any other ideas of where to try???

Thanks,
    ZenZen :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

there is a little shop there alongside the entrance to paul st shopping center they do lovely bean bags. otherwise you could try online. I got a fatboy for my daughter earlier in the year. cant remember the site off hand. just google fatboy

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

gubby wrote:
    there is a little shop there alongside the entrance to paul st shopping center they do lovely bean bags.

I was just about to suggest that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

Dunnes stores are now selling fatboys (http://www.fatboyireland.com). 199 euro and a range of colours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

hey everyone, thanks for the replies! i forgot totally about the place in paul street - will definitly check it out. hunny monster - which dunnes did you see the fatboys in? thanks :)

Advertisement