Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jersey!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 17-08-2006 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

OMGIMLEONARDO.JPG

What can i say im an artist?

Or maybe i post make a competition in the Digital Arts forum for someone else to make a really good one.

Thats my effort anyway.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

My bro and I were thinking about sponsoring. I'll have to talk to him about it some more. Depends what's involved with sponsoring too.

untitledlk7.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

About €480 quid to be exact, sponsor pays for jersey.(15 jerseys numbered, 3 tracksuits shorts and socks) thats the cheap option, will get aprice of a mate tomorrow for the design your own option :D

Some sponsors pay for the league fees but we will cover that.
    Jersey would be better in the boards colours and a loaner OR if we have a rich sponsor a 2nd jersey.

Boards logo will be on the back so the sponsor gets the front.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

What would the opinion be on everyone getting their own kit to keep as a kind of souvenir at the end of it? I know I've all my jerseys from college and they're nice to have. I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra either to be able to keep it. Just an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

personally id have no problem paying extra (adding to whatever the sponsor is chipping in) for my own jersey to keep. Plus maybe each of us could take our own jersey to lifestyle and get ur names printed. It's the type of thing that has to be everyone or no-one tho as it'll be an extra cost to have a jersey each to keep.

Talking 20 plus jerseys there.

I get prices from uhlsport and O Neills tomorrow. have mates working in both and another Errea or somfin.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Stekelly wrote:
    Plus maybe each of us could take our own jersey to lifestyle and get ur names printed.

ha forget lifestyle, i work in jjb (well for the next few weeks anyway) and do superb shirt printing!!! be no hassle to do them all if required.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

480 isn't too bad. Depends what coverage it will get though. I'll have a think about it. Having the boards colours is no problem. That red Puma jersey was just a default top on a merchandise website, it'll be just as easy to get it printed on any other jersey.

Why only 3 tracksuits? who are they for?

cormie wrote:
    Why only 3 tracksuits? who are they for?

The subs? I get a few prices morrow and hopefully morrow night a freindly organsied.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Stekelly wrote:
    personally id have no problem paying extra (adding to whatever the sponsor is chipping in) for my own jersey to keep. Plus maybe each of us could take our own jersey to lifestyle and get ur names printed. It's the type of thing that has to be everyone or no-one tho as it'll be an extra cost to have a jersey each to keep.
    Probably wouldn't work if you are stuck one week and call someone down their
    A) Will be no jersey for them cause everyone has their own or
    B) If you get spare jerseys they wont have names on them and the team will look strange.
    That red jersey is very nice by the way

why don't we all just get shels jerseys....??? ;)

• Advertisement

Tbh it may be worthwhile to sell them here , ffs if people bought dream eam jerseys....

Anyway wait till i get prices, obviously the more we get the cheaper it gets sort of.

kdjac

Xavi6 wrote:
    why don't we all just get shels jerseys....??? ;)

Good idea but wait till they in liquidation 1st, i bags Byrnes save me a few quid in name printing :D

kdjac

Advertisement