Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your anti-Legend of Radio

• 17-08-2006 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭

Well, so much for legends, how about your anti-legend of radio?

Mine would have to be Claire McKeown and the horror that was her short lived broadcasting career in the mid-90's.

Not many broadcasters made me want to remove the radio from the dashboard of my car with a chainsaw, but she did. Anytime she came on I'd frantically mash the buttons of the radio until something else came on.

Any what did RTE do? Give her her own late night TV chat show! Genius! You can almost hear the slow-grinding noise that the brain-cogs made belonging to some RTE production grunt still smelling of UCD made. "Oh roysh, she's controversial, roysh, everyone's talking about her roysh, loike give her her own farking show, roysh, ya, see you down Roly's for lunch Sneatchta".

Advertisement