Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherish-Do It TO It

Options
  • 18-08-2006 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

What a song!!!
    It's gonna be massive it's really catchy I swear get it now!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Bigeamo

Saw it on B4 this morning. Sorry, didn't do it for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

It's no1 on the top25 most plated on my ipod already!! After a few listens it's soooo catchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Beats pretty run of the mill crunk,vocals are nothing special.I doubt it has the staying power of Ciara and Cassie's singles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

yeah, i found it a bit boring really, bit of a poor imitation of what was already poor music!!! Video is pretty amateur looking too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Plus the girls in the video aren't great looking.Biggest disapointment of all...:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Orizio wrote:
    Plus the girls in the video aren't great looking.Biggest disapointment of all...:p

exactly, if you're going to have this drivel forced upon you, there should at least be some hot T&A to keep you interested

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I guess that explains why the foxy one in Girl's Aloud has nothing else going for her so.

Advertisement