Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Cages / Car

Options
  • 18-08-2006 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Looking for some help. We have Rottweilers and recently a Russian Black Terrier. I'm looking to get a travel cage made to fit an estate car for going to shows etc. With the exchange rate, buying in the UK is very expensive. Does anybody know somebody here who makes these ??

Cheers;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

this is a German site ...probably too far away and expensive. But maybe a few good pointers for your local steel fabricator?

http://www.hundeschutzgitter.de/Boxen/Seite_1/seite_1.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 eachtrannach

Yukan wrote:
    Does anybody know somebody here who makes these ??

Yep, quite local actually - in Oldcastle (Co. Meath ...) there is a guy doing light engineering just opposite the SuperValu, next to the pub, afaik he builds custom cage installations for cars as well. Unfortunately I cannot remember the name ... shame (pass him every day) ... if you need it immediately, go there ... if not PM me and I'll get you the name next week!

Advertisement