Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Shooting a viral in Cork

• 18-08-2006 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

I am shooting a one minute viral with a friend of mine in Cork. We're hoping to put it on youtube and have it spread around the world via emails and message boards. It could be a good calling card for us and for the actors involved. Which brings me nicely to the purpose of this post - we more than likely have a female lead, but we need a male lead. None of us have any cash so it's a voluntary job which will hopefully lead on to greater things. We are hoping to shoot next week, and the shoot should take no more than two hours. The film takes place in a restaurant in Cork city. If you are interested, and are male and between 25-35 then PM me!
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

*psst* Say you'll throw in a free lunch...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭myhandle

if you only have women, they print a david hasselhoff mask, that way it will look like a man, also you can pretend you did it on purpose to be "arty" and you'll enjoy the guaranteeed fanboy hasselhoff traffic, if done right it could spawn a copycat series of mask movies

but don't overplay the mask/hasselhoff angle, eg don't call it hasselhoff uncorked

Advertisement