Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards team beers

Options
  • 18-08-2006 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Heh

Tomorrow i hosting a pro Evo thing in Mc dowells in Inchicore the Prem games be on so anyone who wants can drop down for a few pints and meet some of the team.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I would love to go but am underage, unless you can let me in I look 18 and also am good at pro evo.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm hoping to win some of that €100 entry at this, haha, hopefully see you there:) But jaysus, I think our team may have a fitness prolem, this wont become a regular thing (team beers) will it? haha

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Reganio 2 wrote:
    I would love to go but am underage, unless you can let me in I look 18 and also am good at pro evo.

Sure there was a lad there last week who was only about 13, I don't know what the rules are so can't say:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

TBH I could probably get in I just don't want to go to Inchicore and be told your not getting in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

over 18s

bump match ball for winner :d

• Advertisement
Advertisement