Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to Eat in Carrick

Options
  • 18-08-2006 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be starting a new job in carrick at the beginning of sep
    just wondering if anyone can recommend nice places for lunch! or should i bring my own! cheers! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

The Fiddlers did nice food the last time I was in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭AOR

yeah the fiddlers or greenmount. cant really think of too many other places

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Welcome to Carrick.

Main St you have as above Fiddlers and Greenmount in the middle of the town.

At the bottom of the main street you have Habana, Mullins Takeaway and beside that you have Mollys.

On O'Niel St (one way street heading for Dundalk) you have Franck Lynch's. At the bottom of that street you have the Valley Lodge as well.

O'Gormans Supervalu has a deli, as well as Seans Deli on the main st. The bakery beside the Greenmount does very good value for money salad rolls etc.

Good luck with the new job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Thanks Kluivert.
    I'm gonna be working on Farney St, so i assume all these places are within walking distance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Markeys is nice.
    So's the Valley lodge,

is Molly's nice? or is it a place more so for evening

• Advertisement
Advertisement