Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Battlefield 2 (Playstation 2 version)

• 18-08-2006 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Don't know if anybody can help me, but I'm having trouble completing a level on battlefield 2 using the playstation 2 version of the game. I think it's about the fourth level(the level just after defending the oil rigs and island), the objectives are to destroy the patrol boats, land on the ship, destroy the cargo doors and blow up the cargo. It's the blowing up of the cargo I can't seem to figure out, I follow the directional radar to the objective and when I get there nothing happens. Is anybody out there who can me?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Only read this if you really, really want to know what to do....

SPOLIER WARNING

---

SPOLIER WARNING

---

Now that the cargo doors are open, you have a clear shot at the cargo. There are two bundles of cargo. You have to hit them both with attacks.
    You can place demolitions on them. There are three ways of doing this. This first is by using your own grenade launchers as an assault trooper and keep firing down at the cargo. This will take several grenades. but will finish the job. You have to watch yourself though from enemy infantry while you do this.

The second way is by using the grenade launcher emplacement. To get to it, you must got to the left side of the ship. Then take the complex network of stairs up to the top. At the right fork up there, there will be a grenade launcher emplacement. Use it to fire at the cargo. Sometimes it just can’t hit the cargo bundle closest to it. If that happens, then you have to resort to one of the other tactics.

The final way is to use a helicopter (provided that you still have one) to bombard the cargo.

Make sure that this is all done before 7 minutes, or you
    will fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭BubbleBoy

Thanks for your help.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

You're welcome :D

Advertisement