Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend me a psp game or 2 please

• 18-08-2006 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi i'm off to on holidays tomorrow and will be travelling the best part of 24 hrs so can anyone recommend me a couple of good time fillers. I was thinking of Me and My Katamari perhaps (would like to get a game the gf might also play).
    I don't want to have to upgrade above 2.0 so no Loco Roco :(
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

If youre travelling for that long, I would advise getting a spare battery too, if you dont have one already.

Lumines is a good game. Very addictive and gender neutral......

GTA is great too, certainly one you could play for hours.....

Pursuit Force is now available for €24.99 in GAME and is a super game.....

Lastly, game also have World Tour Soccer reduced. Not perfect, but cheap. You can adjust the length of the games and play a cup tournament which could last a couple of hours.

Hope thats some help.....

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

first. downgrade the psp to 1.5. you can install devhook firmware emulator on a 32 mb memory stick. that will allow you to emulate up to firm 2.71 and therefore play locoroco without any problems.

games: locoroco (must have) and daxter (platforms, suitable for ur gf as well) if u want a more violent one, GTA is the one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Loco Roco is a must have, to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭the-lad

juanjo wrote:
    first. downgrade the psp to 1.5. you can install devhook firmware emulator on a 32 mb memory stick. that will allow you to emulate up to firm 2.71 and therefore play locoroco without any problems.

games: locoroco (must have) and daxter (platforms, suitable for ur gf as well) if u want a more violent one, GTA is the one.

Where can I get devhook juanjo? Do I need GTA? I currently go between 1.5 for homebrew and 2.0 for UMD games

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

man don't downgrade and upgrade like that cos ur gonna **** the flash up. do the 1,5 downgrade and leave it there.

you have devhook packs in torrent sites. if you don't know about p2p software i can upload a version for u. check that the pack comes with the firmware dump so you don't need to do loads of stuff, just decompress it into ur memory card and off you go.

if you are in a hurry, you can register here: http://www.psp-spot.com they have loads of devhook packs in the forums. just check that the pack is a full pack, it should be around 20 Mbs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Id get rid of the link to the torrent site if a mod sees that youll be in hot water :(

If your into racing games outrun 2006 is excellent and burnout is pretty good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You can downgrade from 2.60 now, it would be alot easier to upgrade for holidays than mess around with Devhook. I've had it just stop working a few times on me.

Advertisement