Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Society Finances

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

to be honest, most of the info on ditsu.ie is outdated, the official societies website is socs.dit.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

socs.dit.ie ? I'm ashamed I didn't know that... well, that's if it's obvious on the DIT homepage, but that thing can be a bit of a monster at times.

Ah yeah, I know the SU page is pretty outdated with a lot of things, but the fact that they're in the middle of updating the societies suggests something prompted them to do it, rather then the wind just blowing them in that general direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

LOTP wrote:
    (redsoc)

what did redsoc even do last year?

bar nothing?

only sight of them i cought was when the carnival was on and they hauled equipment from kevin st. to aungier st. in their red t-shirts.

redsoc in every college other then DIT seems to be one of the most active socs... but in DIT (in kevin st. anyway) it seems to be netsoc who are most active...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 darren85

whats Redsoc stand for?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Rewards Earned and Deserved - SOC

Altho in fairness to Redsoc, they did do a few good events last year, and its not their fault most of their members are based in Bolton st and Aungier st.

I generally dont have problems with socs who make the effort, and from what i saw last year, Redsoc made the effort.

B and ? soc is a different story altoghether tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Are there REDSocs in other colleges too?

That's it exactly, I've no problem with REDsoc cause they put in the work and they aren't claming to be anything other then they are.

B&? (I think it's Business&Technology Soc) claimed to be one thing, seemed to plan to be Redsoc, but in the end did absolutely nothing except letting their contact lists somehow fall into the hands of annoying group txt advertisers.

Advertisement