Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodaphone motov3x sending sms issues

• 18-08-2006 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hi, i have searched around the forum but cant really fine an answer to me issue.

new moto v3x, i can receive tests fine, but fail to send, just wondering if there is anything i can do to fix it meself rather than calling the helpdesk. all the wap/vodofone live stuff works fine.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

mylo wrote:
    hi, i have searched around the forum but cant really fine an answer to me issue.

new moto v3x, i can receive tests fine, but fail to send, just wondering if there is anything i can do to fix it meself rather than calling the helpdesk. all the wap/vodofone live stuff works fine.

cheers

check the message centre number in message setup. It should be +35387...... for vodafone. If you bought a non original Vf phone, it's possible the previous operators message centre was programmed in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

+353 87 699989

It could be your SIM card. Some newer phones have trouble with older cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mylo

the service centre number is vodafones but i kept me old meteor number, had it ported over, so its a brand new sim with my old number.

can send from the vodafone site so i dont think its anything up with moving from meteor to vodaphone - has to be phone settings i think

tried the meteor message service number too still no joy.

In that case, maybe they didn't set up your account properly when you ported. You should probably contact them, 1850 20 87 87. The only phone setting that makes a difference with SMS is the message centre.

• Advertisement
Advertisement