Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs to listen to when you're down

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

To wallow: Alanis Morisettes "Simple Together" OMG the misery.
    To try not be sad:I Get Knocked Down (Tubthumping) - Chumbawamba
    Shut Up-Simple Plan
    Don't worry be happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I listen to a lot of sad songs but if you're down and you want to be happy again just stick on

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go!!!!!!!! Great song - always picks me up when I'm feelin blue! haha...it's also my morning song. It wakes me up before i go (go) to school!

That, and Call Me Al!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

The Cure - Same Deep Water As You
    Radiohead - How to Disappear Completely
    The Smiths - Asleep
    Moby - When It's Cold I'd Like to Die

To put myself in a good mood again I always find Meat Loaf's Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back does the trick. The song is so overblown it's hilarious. It always makes me laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Was just about to ask why nobody mentioned the cure - same deep waters as you, closedown, anything off disintegration, but especially Pictures of You.

Advertisement