Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find other posts by

Options
  • 18-08-2006 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

I know someone mentioned this before but just wondering if there's any update on this.
    I'm not the most prolific of posters but I'd still average a few a day and found this feature very handy to remember what threads I'd posted on.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

We'll be sorting this as soon as we can, but I can't give you a definite timeframe.

Will you be using this to compile your naughty / nice list? I can lend you my notes if it gets too close to the deadline.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Ignore his notes Santa.
    They all centre around whither Eck likes you. Hardly fair when it comes to what sort of prezzies we get, or even if we get any.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I generally tend to go by post count, the more posts a user has then obviously the naughtier they have been......but your zero post count kinda screws up that theory ecksor !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Not really. I am an angel.

And look at Beruthiel's post count.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

ecksor wrote:
    Not really. I am an angel.

And look at Beruthiel's post count.

Yes, but I have a healthy fear of Ruthie !

• Advertisement
Advertisement