Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just before I head off drinking for the night...

Options
  • 18-08-2006 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

...allow me to introduce myself with some dodgy jokes (isn't that the thing to do?)

Two dwarves are on holiday in Las Vegas and in a bar downing cocktails when say spot two leggy blondes walk in. After, a few more drinks they pluck up the courage to ask the girls for a dance. All goes well and after hitting a few more bars and a club, they hit the jackpot when the girls announce that they would like to go back for a coffee. Back in the hotel room when trying to make love, the first dwarf is so hammered that he can't get it up and to make matters worse all he can hear in the next room is his dwarf mate shouting "one, two, three, hurrrrrrghhhhhhh, one, two, three, hurrrggghhhhh" all night long. In the morning whilst nursing their hangovers, the first dwarf says to his mate: "I can't believe it last night, I had a shocker, I couldn't even get it up, what a waste". To which his mate replies: "You think you had a nightmare, I couldn't even get on to the bed!".

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fo' Drizzle

...fire at will.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Before I go home from work let me move this to the Humour forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome and moved to Humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

i've read much worse 1st posts!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I feel bad for laughing.

Advertisement