Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uses for Hamachi

Options
  • 18-08-2006 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello folks

I was just wondering A) how many people here have begun to use Hamachi, as I hear its a very popular programme and B) what uses you've found for it. My personal favorite is using it to share music on iTunes between my friends and I. You set up Hamachi on both peoples' systems and connect to one another and your computers think they're on a LAN together, allowing iTunes to share between each other. It's brilliant. We also play LAN games of starcraft or BF2 with one another.

what uses have you come up with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

I use it for playing games with a friend without all the hassle of portforwarding etc and to get past works firewall and talk to him over it.

Its nifty alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

i use it to secure real real vnc (dont like opening ports for it) + gameing

Advertisement