Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coppermine Integration

Options
  • 18-08-2006 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm looking into integrating my coppermine gallery into osCommerce,

the only thing im want to do is simply display some random images from the gallery in the index of the shop,

I have found a plugin called CoppermineFetch and this is potentially what im looking for! however it only works with coppermine version 1.3x, and I have 1.4.8

so here are my two questions,

Anyone tried to grab some random coppermine images and lash them on their website? If so, spill the beans.

Secondly, does anyone know where i can download an old version of coppermine so I can just use CoppermineFetch? I've searched google and im now quite tired....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

danbhala wrote:
    Secondly, does anyone know where i can download an old version of coppermine so I can just use CoppermineFetch? I've searched google and im now quite tired....

If it's on Sourceforge you should be able to get older versions, however you may want to check whether the old version had security holes in it or not..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

If you know php it's not too hard to work with coppermine.
    All it does is store the image details in a database.

If you connect to the coppermine database, you can get all the details of the images you need. I done it before to create a custom flash viewer for the pictures.

I'll look for the php files I used and if I can find them will let you know how I done it. (although I can't remember what version of coppermine it was)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

cool cheers nice one....

Advertisement