Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i count l.c.v.p

• 18-08-2006 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

ok i passed my 5 subjects plus i have l.c.v.p which i got a merit in can i add that to my score since my other subject didnt work out?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

thats the whole idea of lcvp, a merit gets you an additional 50 points. a didtintion would have been 70 and a credit 30. You can use it for all universities and third level colleges as part of your SIX top subjects.

hope you get your choice of offers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I counted it. I got the distinction so I actually counted it ahead of english which i couldnt believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Why did you do LCVP if you didn't know how it worked?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 viperockz

if its out of 100

70 for desti....

then what about other 30??? points

will there be lcvp exam at the end of lc? for 30 points?

sorry for bumping old thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

viperockz wrote: »
    if its out of 100

70 for desti....

then what about other 30??? points

will there be lcvp exam at the end of lc? for 30 points?

sorry for bumping old thread
    That's just how it works. It's like asking what happens to the other 40 points in an OL subject. A distinction is the highest you can get and it's worth 70 points rather than 100.

Anyway, this thread is ancient, so I'm going to lock it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement