Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Roaming Charges

• 18-08-2006 7:59pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just a word of warning to people using roaming with Vodafone.
    I've just copped that all my roaming charges have been wrong for the last 3 months!!!

I am a vodafone passport subscriber and this is "supposed" to give cheaper roaming charges but i found out that I was still being charged the top roaming tarrif.

I copped this a few weeks ago when I checked my unbilled calls and had a call when I was in Hungary on Voda HU costing €27!
    I calculated using the passport rate and it should have been €6.50. I called up and the customer service rep said that I was on a different network despite that it said Voda HU on the website. He said when my paper bill arrived the correct network would be on it with the charge for €27.
    My bill arrived and the network was Voda HU with a charge of €6.50

Anyway I called up again to see what happened and they admitted that the first charge was wrong and they corrected it. Then with the Cus Serv rep on the fone I spot checked a few more calls in Hungary Spain and UK and they were all wrong:eek:

I have to get a full re-calc of my bill for 3 months because of this.

Just a warning - CHECK YOUR BILL:cool:

Mik

Comments

Advertisement