Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which one should I get?

• 18-08-2006 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to change to Meteor Bill Pay. Thinking of going for a Samsung because the look so nice and they are pretty light. My options are the E370 and the X680. Not sure which one to get. Was also wondering do these phones ring and then vibrate or do the vibrate and ring together. I remember my Motorola driving me CRAZY because it would vibrate and ring or vice versa and I used to keep missing calls.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'd go for the E370 as it's a neater, better looking phone, and it has a better camera.

From my experience of Samsungs, they have Ring, Ring then Vibrate, Vibrate then Ring, Vibrate Only. No ring and vibrate at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'd go for the 370 as well. X680 is decent as well though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yeah, but there's only about 30quid in the difference, depending on the tariff plan. Plus you get a free BT headset with the E370.

Advertisement