Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student accommodation help

Options
  • 18-08-2006 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

i am a student startin college this year in the dunlaoghaire/sallynoggin area. just wonderin do ye no of any sites that can help me find accom. have looked on daft.ie but cant find much

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Seriously advise that you pop into UCD and check out the accomodation board at the Students Union- it has loads of possibilities, many of which may not be up on Daft and the other websites. If you contact your college they may also have suggestions. If you visit shops in the local area (such as Superquinn in Blackrock) they have notice boards as well, which often carry accomodation notices. There may also be local newletters/newspapers with classified sections carrying advertisements offering accomodation. It will take a bit of effort on your part. Happy hunting!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Do you want proper student accom? Or to rent someplace?

If you're going to the IADT in Dun laoighre, I'd suggest checking out places along the dart line, might be a bit cheaper.

Pop into the college too, they usually have notice boards overflowing in ad's.

That said, I'm finding it hard myself to get a place in Dublin this term...

Advertisement