Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

niki's IQ

Options
  • 18-08-2006 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

As BB did an IQ TEST on all housemates, was Niki's IQ ever told, as i'm dying to know. My guess would be at 90, she really doesn't seem to be all there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Her face just after the doors opened after she was evicted tonight was pretty scary. Her reactions to all that have gone on are very weird to say the least, I get the feeling that the whole childish actions and carry on isn't fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

She looked like a bag lady , I was half expecting a cat to jump out of her hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Smoggy wrote:
    As BB did an IQ TEST on all housemates, was Niki's IQ ever told, as i'm dying to know. My guess would be at 90, she really doesn't seem to be all there.
    You can be a nutjob and still have a high IQ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

BaZmO* wrote:
    You can be a nutjob and still have a high IQ.

Try telling that to Nikki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

In all fairness, to act like that...what would've happened if she had gotten booed on her ACTUAL eviction nite? there would've been no interview, and no show!! at least they could go on and go to evict another person last nite.

Goo Luck to pete, he bagged himself a freak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I was never to bothered by her intelligence level. The girl was hilarious, though I'm sure a complete nightmare to be around.

P.S. Robnubis, the word is "night".

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

robnubis wrote:
    In all fairness, to act like that...what would've happened if she had gotten booed on her ACTUAL eviction nite? there would've been no interview, and no show!! at least they could go on and go to evict another person last nite.

Goo Luck to pete, he bagged himself a freak.
    She wouldn't have acted like that on her eviction night. She only acted like that last night cos she craves attention, she was just being awkward for the sake of being awkward. She was quite willing to sit there and watch her best bits until Davina told her to that there were no best bits being shown cos she'd already had her eviction night. Also, funny how she was full of the joys of spring 10mins later when she joined all the other ex-housmates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Smoggy wrote:
    I'd say your being generous to her there tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Yeah. I reckon you've forgotten the decimal point.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Nikki - "Why are they booing me?"
    Davina " Come with me"
    N "Where are you taking me?!"

It was very funny having people booing her and her reaction...Then some cheered her and just to get the reaction, a few booed at the end! Priceless!!!

🤪

• Advertisement
Advertisement