Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some help with logo

Options
  • 18-08-2006 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Would anyone be willing to help me with a logo for this site, www.carlowentertainment.ie .

I would like to keep the icons but not sure what exactly to do with them and how to incorporate the text also.

Any help appreciated,

Jumpa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭sdssarah

well you could combine the icons in a circle or square of that red, and then place the text to the right, or alternatively, maybe you could try playing around with creating 4 different logos, which are made distinctive by the text and colour?

just a few ideas, personally id try playing around with getting all four into one icon....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your reply. It would be very easy to put them in a sqaure with text to the right. Ill prob be working on this tomorrow, ill show you what I come up with,

Cheers

Jumpa

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭sdssarah

what have you got so far?

Advertisement