Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tokyo Marui G3SG1 AEG for sale

• 18-08-2006 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airso...d=32RTMHKG3SD1

the picture displayed on the airsoftireland link is the actual gun. I apologise for the bad quality pics but it was a bad quality camera . What may look like rust on the gun actually dirt, yes dirt i forgot to cean the thing after the last game before the summer.

as far as the gun goes it is a cross between a sniper and a support gun. i am only selling it to buy a laptop

the upgrade cost me just under £50 the gun cost £215. An Auto-tracer is an accessory that fits on and looks like a silencer but when shooing special bbs and shot at night the tracer makes the bb glow and it looks just like tracer rounds from a real gun.

I am looking for around £200 (or 295euro for the gun (because it has hardly ever been used, it is such good condition and because of the upgrade)

the mount is £15 (or 20euro) (original cost was £30 and only used once)
    auto-tracer is £45 (or 65euro) (orig cost was £70 and only used once)
    reddot sight is £20 (or 30euro) (orig cost was £45 and only used once)

the total bundle is £280 (or 410euro) (all originally costing £410 or 600euro and thats still not taking into account p&p and the customs it all cost me from hong kong).

if buying please remember that i do prefer English stirling NOT Euros and that it will still needs to be posted although if you wanbt you can pick up from a location either my house or any of the four airsofting sites in northern ireland.

comes in all original boxes and manuals and spoken/written advice from me on how to look after use the gun.

it comes with the battery, standard mag and charger. Charger at extra cost. if you want to use the gun as a support weopon i strongly advise on buying a new high capacity mag (very easily bought from even the worst supplier)

pm me or email at bniall@gmail.com

no dreamers please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 bniall

i am putting the price down to around £250 (or 370euro) i still prefer pounds to euro and it can be posted or pcked up from coleraine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement