Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pete wins!!!

Options
  • 18-08-2006 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

So the "wanker" one after all!

Its finally all over. Will we miss it now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

YAY, it was inevitable!!! Go on the Pete!!

Probably wont miss it, kind of got boring towards the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

This is the only one I've really followed since the first series, so yeah, I'll probably miss it.

Well done to Pete. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Well done to Pete.Should be fun to see what he gets out of all this.
    Kids TV???:D :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

Well done to Pete.Should be fun to see what he gets out of all this.
    Kids TV???:D :D:D:D

Nope, he has been banned by OffCom from appearing Live before 9pm!

He didnt deserve it.Got the sympathy vote and only one because he was "a nice guy".Glyn deserved it.All Pete did was mope around

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

rip2roar wrote:

He didnt deserve it.Got the sympathy vote and only one because he was "a nice guy".Glyn deserved it.All Pete did was mope around
    So because you prefer Glyn, he deserved it? I'm pretty sure whoever gets the most public votes deserves it. Thats the aim of the game!

Thanks for the lack of spoilers OP, was just about to watch it and all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Hated Pete. Everyone made him out to be an "angel" but he's so not. I really really didn't want him to win, wanted Glyn to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

rip2roar wrote:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    what's your point there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

tinkerbell wrote:
    I really really didn't want him to win, wanted Glyn to get it.

Sorry but he was an awful spa.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I think it would have ruined Glynn to be honest! He would have wasted all that money on crap and taken advantage of money grabbing girls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

he doesn't have anything to say....nobody had a clue what he would do, what does he do for a living I thought somebody say he was a cartoonist does he make a living from that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

It's over now so we're all winners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Pigman II wrote:
    It's over now so we're all winners.

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Personally I don't think pete should have even been there given he was a former employee of the show. Anyway the public chose him and thats that. Glyn got his message from the tirst minister of Wales and eh was happy,

All the finalists except nikki had a happy ending

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Personally I don't think pete should have even been there given he was a former employee of the show. Anyway the public chose him and thats that. Glyn got his message from the tirst minister of Wales and eh was happy,

All the finalists except nikki had a happy ending

he was a former employee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

So there is a heaven after all. That was close. If glynn won, we'd all be going to hell

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Thanks for the lack of spoilers OP, was just about to watch it and all!
    So you decide to go onto a Big Brother public forum just before you were about to watch the recorded final and you're upset that you found out who the winner was? Hmmmm strange......

Here's a tip for ya....... If you plan to watch Match of the Day tonight stay away from the Soccer Forum......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

he was a former employee?

He used to test the house before people went in.He played a big game in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

The public voted him to win, the game is over, time to move on.

I wanted him to win. In my opinion, he has brought a lot of attention to Tourettes and may have helped a few people who have been ashamed of their affliction. What's wrong with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Glyn was the best HM but like someone else said it could have ruined him. I look forward to Petes single.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thejuggler

Pete only won because he was 'special' In the same way that someone who was physically or mentally disabled would probably win. The sympathy factor ensures that people in that situation have an unfair advantage. Housemates would not want to be seen to be nominating the 'special' housemate and the public would also feel guilty voting to evict them.
    Putting Pete in was an experiment thats unlikely to ever be repeated.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

thejuggler wrote:
    It was an experiment that was already done when that she-man won a couple of years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

thejuggler wrote:
    Pete only won because he was 'special' In the same way that someone who was physically or mentally disabled would probably win. The sympathy factor ensures that people in that situation have an unfair advantage. Housemates would not want to be seen to be nominating the 'special' housemate and the public would also feel guilty voting to evict them.

Bit of a stupid comment really.
    I use a wheelchair, put me in next time, I guarentee Ill be voted out on week one.

b

Advertisement