Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Suicide Girls

Options
  • 18-08-2006 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Hey guys!

I was just wondering firstly:

Are there any people who know who the suicide girls are?
    And
    Are there any people wgho are in any way good at photography willing to do an SG shoot for nothin... (Obviously if the set gets accepted I'll cut ya sone cash, not much but some... AND you get to see me naked! ;) hahaha!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I think most people here would know who they are. Just an online commuity basically isnt it? of girls who are of the "alternative" style. Ask in photography if anyone will do it for nothin :)
    im just bored so heres a link to wikipedia about SG: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuicideGirls

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I know melissa and i know her photographer, pm me and i can get you details etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Melissa? Who's melissa?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Yeh I do some photography
    *gets disposable camera *
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

I know 2 girls who subit stuff to the website but cant set any photoshoots up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Melissa? Who's melissa?

One of the girls, just got to the site and check out the girls

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

I know one of the girls but she got a freind with limited experience to do em(she's shy,go figure !>!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Are there any people who know who the suicide girls are?
    Yeah, I jerk off to them now and again, a few aregood looking.
    I'm sure you will thank me for the valuable input.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

sent ya a message on myspace!

Advertisement