Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you happy with the final result?

Options
  • 19-08-2006 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

So the top three were

Pete
    Glyn
    Aisleyne

Personally my favorite Aisleyne hadn't a hope of beating Pete, and I would imagine that the result between glyn and aisleyne was close.

From what I saw, no one was more surprised with their third place than Aisleyne. And it was also nice to see her beat off the likes of Nikki and Richard. as well as being top female.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

You should've had a poll with this topic. I'm not happy. Pete sucks, I knew he was going to win so I didn't bother watching the finale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭lowdenclear

I was hoping for Glyn, really...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I would have liked Aisleyne to win, and marginally preferred Glynn to Pete when it came down to those two.
    But I didnt really mind. The whole Nikki getting boo-ed, finishing 5th, making a mess of her interview - that was so downright funny that nothing else bothered me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

I really didn't want Pete to win.
    I loved Glyns face as he walked out the BB doors. He was so genuinely delighted with his lot, it was refreshing to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

OP yeah add a poll please.

The final night was a complete farce I stopped watching it after Aisleyne's interview, as I couldnt care less who was winner between Pete and Glyn.

I'm not happy with the result at all. :( Pete was the favourite from the second he walked in the door. I voted a good few times for Aisleyne to win, I think she was certainly far more deserving than Pete or that other gormless geek Glyn...

My winners of Big Brother 7 were Aisleyne 1st and Richard 2nd.

They were the real winners of the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Did anybody vote?

tk123 wrote:
    Did anybody vote?

read my post above ^^^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I didn't vote. I got the result I expected. I couldn't believe the Ais hype, and that was proved right. Bloody boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

rsta wrote:
    read my post above ^^^^
    Ooops sorry!! I turned off when they said Pete won. But I didn't vote..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I found the final a load of rubbish. After seeing the carry on from Pete when he won I think I would have preferred anyone else to have won it (apart from Nikki).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Spiral Should Have Won!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Pete whooped their asses good and proper, he deserved to win, the rest were knob heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

It was decided that Pete would win from the outset. I don't know how he remained so popular throughout. I wanted Glyn to win, but I guess Pete was entertaining at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I would have been happy with either Pete or Glyn winning, can't believe Ghetto girl came third, skanky, skanky, skanky...but that's just my opinion and I'm entitled to it ;)

Pete whooped their asses good and proper, he deserved to win, the rest were knob heads.

Hey pocari sweat thats funny, I think the total opposite and would rather any of the final 6 housemates win!

(bar Nikki of course...)

I think Pete is a knob head... boring one trick pony. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Taters

:( I wanted Glynykins to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Phuqing Aislyene. She should have been out first!

Nearly died when she came third. People are insane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Not at all happy with Ashleyne getting third, Nikki should have been up there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

I was hoping deep down that Glyn would win but Im a little happy for Pete. Not for Nikki though cause she's only with him for his cash now

Advertisement