Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 19-08-2006 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

hey. quite a while since i was last on boards. i used to be able to cycle through all the posts i had made. is there any way of doing that any more? and can i upload my own avatar?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Subscribers can upload their own avatar, as for adding anymore regular avatars, an admin can answer that for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

The posts system you may have been used to has been changed to a Boardtracker system due to server load issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

ah. so, if i request "the venture brothers" avatars, an admin might supply them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They might if you ask nicely. :)

savage. now, which way to the admins? it's late and i'm slightly mongoloided.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

cool. will do. on another note, anyone watched any venture bros?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Do they have to be animated (like anime!!)? And do copyright restrictions apply? Like i would like to do a few chilli peppers avatars, the strokes, whatever. Basically just expand the music section.

testou4.jpg

Edit: Oo wait, there is no music section! I'd be willing to make ones for the shíte music too...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Edit: Oo wait, there is no music section!

You're joking, aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I think he means there is no Music Category in the Avatar choices part of the User CP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Bard wrote:

For some reason i knew someone was going to post that.
    I meant the avatars. I should have made that a bit clearer. :)

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks Séan. God, i type slow!
    Edit2: There doesnt seem to be any copyright worries (futurama, x files etc..), or a mad size restriction on the current avatars (<1.5 Kb). I could work with that.

Advertisement