Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardeaux play in this jersey

Options
  • 19-08-2006 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

platinum58-60.jpg

Number 59.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Nice. :D

Now for the AWAY kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Decisions coming quick and fast tonight.

I hope some of them artisty types take on the challenge and make a nice crest for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Are we doing the logo in the top left corner the kind of moon thing as our crest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

No, we've asked the Digital Art forum people to design one for us.

Cool, they better not be slacking I'm going over to check on them:D

• Advertisement

I have to say Congrats to Stekelly, KdjaCL and Seansouth this was all a dream of Stekelly's back on the 2nd and now you have a jersey, a sponser and loads of players willing to play and I'd just like to be the first to say congrats. (Where's a round of applause when you need one.)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Reganio 2 wrote:
    I have to say Congrats to Stekelly, KdjaCL and Seansouth this was all a dream of Stekelly's back on the 2nd and now you have a jersey, a sponser and loads of players willing to play and I'd just like to be the first to say congrats. (Where's a round of applause when you need one.)
    We'll be in Europe before you know it. Liking the kit too.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    We'll be in Europe before you know it. Liking the kit too.
    Yeah someone ring the FAI and tell them we have a new team for the EL:D . Yeah the kit is nice just have to wait and see what the crest is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭Serbian

The kits look class, well done on the organisation!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Serbian wrote:
    The kits look class, well done on the organisation!

i second that lads. Now its time for the Gaffer to perform a miracle and whip us rag tag band of journeymen into a team to be reckoned with :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement