Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible U.F.O. sighting

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Rebdot

I can see it, it's a little red light way off in the distance ,in the centre of the screen,it's moving eractically. I can also see some white flashes around it from time to time.
    Reminds me of yrs ago, as kids, we were outside the house really late at night when the folks were saying goodbye to the last of their dinner party guests..3 of us kids were doing that "look at the sky and twirl around as fast as you can to get a head buzz" thing that kids do.
    When we all seen the same thing, a light, a little bigger than this one, but blue, and it was jumping across the sky in a zig zag pattern, jsut went against the very nature of all things that fly , as we know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

OP, could very well have been the international space station.

edit: just realised the OP is 4 years old...

Advertisement