Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cannot divert calls on O2 prepay

• 19-08-2006 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I was trying to divert all my calls from my prepay o2 sim to another handset but it was failing. Customer sppt say this facility is not available to prepaid customers, only divert to voicemail.

Is that the norm for the operators in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I suspect it is..I know O2 never enabled it for prepay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

No you can divert with Vodafone afaik.

It's only the norm for O2, everyone else allows it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

I was trying to divert all my calls from my prepay o2 sim to another handset but it was failing. Customer sppt say this facility is not available to prepaid customers, only divert to voicemail.

Have you tried *21*08X1234567# and send ?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭BennytheBall

tried that now, and it fails also.
    Any other ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

o2 just dont allow it on prepay no way around it really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Try this:
    **21*[NUMBER]#[SEND]

Where [NUMBER] is the full number you want to redirect to. No idea if it'll work.

Believe me, it won't. They've completely disabled it and always did, even back in the days of Esat Digifone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Karsini wrote:
    Believe me, it won't. They've completely disabled it and always did, even back in the days of Esat Digifone.[/QUOTE

+1 Karsini

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's disabled. Full stop. Shame really considering other operators provide it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement