Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Mods In Limerick

Options
  • 19-08-2006 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Ok, so where are the good places? Mostly for piercing

Destiny/Spiro Jiro....whatever it's called, is where I usually go, but i've been advised not to go there anymore.

I know of Danny Bullman and something like, halucinagenic*(sp)

Anywhere else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Got my tattoo done in Danny Bullmans. Nice guy, very friendly and chatty, made me feel relaxed and at ease at all time. Was very professional in my opinion. No bull about him.... He's good and he kinows it but doesn't boost about it. He just does the job in the way only he does best.

I donno what he is like for peircings. I don't belive he does that end of it himself, but certainly has a chap in to do that for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭blahhh

Yeah....some foreign guy does it(I think he's Austrian)....I think his name's Paul...not sure. He's really nice and a good laugh, pierced my friends tongue. But when I asked him about orbitals....he didn't know what it was...

But I'll probably go there in future

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

The piercer name was Phil and he's dutch. Left a month so so ago and I think Danny's doing the piercing himself now.

Advertisement