Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The race for accomodation

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

Raphael wrote:
    ...And it wouldn't bother you getting an on-campus place over someone that, y'know, needs it?
    But i do need it...it's complicated!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

ThrownAway wrote:
    To the people moving out - will ye have to get jobs to support accomodation costs or will ye get sent money from home?
    I think my rent will be paid from home and i have to fend for everyhting else like the almighty internets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Ive got accomodation in Farranlea Hall in UCC, have been sharing a room with my brother since he was born (12 years ago...) so this should be fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

im not sure about a job..

if it works out the same way as with my brothers/sisters.. my parents will pay the rent, and i live off my grant.. but i might definitely get a job a bit later on in the year, as no doubt finances will run low and i dont wanna be a scabby bitch of a daughter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 London2005

hey guys, ive got a place at trinity, just wondering if i should apply for rooms in trinity hall or on campus, where are all the first years gonna be??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

London2005 wrote:
    hey guys, ive got a place at trinity, just wondering if i should apply for rooms in trinity hall or on campus, where are all the first years gonna be??
    Trinity Halls out in Rathmines..its where all the action is:)
    Try out the TCD forum for any Trinity related advice you need.
    Hopefully you'll get it..theres a great atmosphere and its well worth it!

Advertisement