Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP & Broadband

• 19-08-2006 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me. I have BT Broadband with a wireless modem and just got a PSP and I want to connect them. Weh I scan for networks I am picking up my connection and entering my WEP key but its still not allowing me to connect? Anyone here running PSP on Bt? Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

Anybody?? PPPLLLLLEEAAASSEEE I'm dying to use my psp on the net!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Steveo1983

ive got mine set up on bt with a netgear wireless router, i dont have wep enabled and it works fine, try disabling it and see what happens have you run the network test on the connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

Yeah i'm on a netgear too and when i run test connection it says generally not connected no access to network or something. If i remove the WEP will that not make my network at risk to otherd? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Steveo1983

yea you should just turn it off to test if it will work without it, if it does then you might be setting up the wep secuirity wrong. I leave mine off because nobody lives close enough to my house to pick up my signal.

Advertisement