Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Transferring no claims to N. Ireland.

Options
  • 19-08-2006 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just looking for a bit of advice here. I am moving to Co. Tyrone soon and one of the main benefits of this is the price of cars. I currently have a full no claims discount, and was wondering if this can be transferred or if it will be accepted by insurance companies in the North?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maly07@poczta.o

hi

i think u shouldnt have a problem doing it, the irish insurance companies over here accepted my 3 years no claim bonus from Poland,
    so u should be ok over there, i hope

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Insurance companies should accept NCB from most EU countries so you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Thanks very much.

Advertisement