Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disconnects

Options
  • 19-08-2006 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Mate of mine just bought wow, he's having some trouble with logging into the gaming server, he gets to the stage of entering his username and password but it doesn't let him go any further. Just says connecting and then it disconnects him from the server.

Any ideas would be appreaciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Could be a firewall issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah sounds like he has zonealarm or something running which is blocking the program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Nah that was the first thing I checked, no software running in the background I just did a fresh install and re patched again and it seems to work fine now.

Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

sunzz wrote:
    Nah that was the first thing I checked, no software running in the background I just did a fresh install and re patched again and it seems to work fine now.

Thanks anyway.
    well join the the guild and you'll be fine ! Realm:- Jaednar Race:- Horde :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Drapper wrote:
    Race:- Horde :-)

/spit :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I might even re-roll a new character to join this guild. I've 2 chars on Moonglade both Alliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Macros42 wrote:
    I might even re-roll a new character to join this guild. I've 2 chars on Moonglade both Alliance.

nice one! lets kick Alliance Ass :p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I rerolled on JAedenar and I've like 5 chars on outland :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

im allready on there, kastamza level 19 warrior aint pld on it in about 2 weeks tho.

Advertisement