Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

On me tod too often!

• 19-08-2006 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

I've never really hung around in a large group, I usually jus hang out with me best mate

but now he has a new GF and I never see him anymore

Its annoyin cos he doesnt come out anymore
    [he's either with his new gf, or wont come out when its jus the 2 of us cos he doesnt need t go on the pull]

None of me other mates really ever came out that often, so I just went from always goin out n hardly ever goin out, and its crap

I hate sayin it to ne1 cos I sound jealous, but im not. I dont want a gf at the mo.

Wha should I do? Get new friends?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Yep!

But keep your old ones too, they are important even if you think they are letting you down now.

Join a club, a gym or ask one of the lads in work is he up to anything one of the nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Aye, dont disassociate yourself with your old friends altogether but no harm in finding a few new ones. Good luck. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Spend your new-found free time doing something more useful... learn how to bake several different kinds of cake for example.
    Then, when you've gotten good enough, you can be mister popular for surprising your new friends with random cakes.
    Seriously.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,356 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Agree with other posters. Keep your old and find some new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Spend your new-found free time doing something more useful... learn how to bake several different kinds of cake for example.
    Then, when you've gotten good enough, you can be mister popular for surprising your new friends with random cakes.
    Seriously.

lol, yea I can imagine how that would go, "hey guys!, I made a cake!". 0_o
    And find some new mates or just go get some women.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

if its any good to ya op its its ok to do things on your own,its a sign of strength these days,its the weak that always have to be a group!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hal1 wrote:
    Well it works for Jamie Oliver dunnit? ;)
    I dunno, I'm all out of ideas anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭lau1247

give it a little time.. once their flame died down.. they should come around

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭greenteaicedtea

Hal1 wrote:
    And find some new mates or just go get some women.

Women don't mind men who can cook!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭lau1247

defo that's always a plus.. i keep saying i should learn.. finding time is hard..

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
Advertisement