Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another question about offers

Options
  • 19-08-2006 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Whats the story come Monday - will we be sent a letter in the post, or do we go online or what?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

You will be sent a letter and you can check it online from 6am. You can then choose to accept anything you get online or through the post,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

It's pretty standard stuff, really. The wait for 6am begins...

One important thing they highlighted in the CAO handbook was that you can accept the offer either online or by post, but not both.

That is all, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Or wait up for the paperman to arrive at 5am with the list of points requirements like I am.

Have another question though, if we accept say or number 2 in this round can we still be offered or number 1 in the next round? And if so can we accept it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Or wait up for the paperman to arrive at 5am with the list of points requirements like I am.

Have another question though, if we accept say or number 2 in this round can we still be offered or number 1 in the next round? And if so can we accept it?
    i;m almost certain that you can but check to make sure

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

A friend of mine accepted his first round offer last year and was about to move into his digs but then got medicine in the second round and was able to take it.

So I'm pretty sure you can but check the CAO Handbook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Thanks to both of you for your replies, Ill check now! Nerves are kicking in!

Advertisement