Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cats Aid

Options
  • 20-08-2006 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi guys

I had a problem with a young stray cat and her kittens who had made a home in my garden shed. to cut a long story short I needed to rehome the mother and 2 kittens as a matter of urgency with only 7 days notice. I contacted cats aid on Monday and within 5 days they had found a place for the mother and her 2 kittens. i canot believe the kindness of these people - all the stops were pulled out to find a place for these little cats and I had communications from them every day keeping me updated of the situation in regard to finding them a home. It really restores your faith in human nature to come across an organisation like this.

Advertisement