Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My New Tune - Tsunamigenic Fireworks

• 20-08-2006 5:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

Well ive been workin on this about 3 weeks, i and just finished today, Got the idea months ago after staying up all night and at about 7am i wrote this in about 10 mins, left it and only went back to it recently, Its a really fun simple fun-packed quick track just about having fun on the guitar!

have a listen all the feedback appreciated i mixed it a bit with headphones, its late here and no one appreciates noise at this time!

but any mixing advice id happily take onboard, i alreayd got some which ill fix up 2mo but i thought it let it go tonight

this link should work,

http://www.freewebs.com/alanmckenna/Tsunamigenic%20Fireworks.mp3

Either click it, Right click save target as, or drag into the browser link..

any feedback is nice :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

File doesn't seem to work at all. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Darn, its always hit and miss with those links fro some odd bizzare reason, depends what way u use them too, try it again

if not ill upload it to my website or myspace later, id like to see what u gutiar peeps have to say about mixing it a bit better, it sounded better than it did last night today

Nope, still fecked. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I just did right click/copy link location then pasted into a new tab.

Sounds cool, very 80's teen surferdude dramaish ;)

A bit Satch-like too.

I like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Great stuff Al

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Surfing with the er Irish.

Mike.

Freewebs is weird sometimes >: (

and thanks :) but yup its just a fun rocking guitar tune, i only set out with the idea to have some fun and add as many funny notes while keeping some shape or form to it

+ i uploaded and mixed it a bit better on my myspace now -
    http://www.myspace.com/alanmckenna

didnt get a chance to update my website yet, but no excuses not to listen now :p

Oooh, that's extremely good! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

thats deadly al well done. is it to stay instrumental or have u lyrics

thanks, i do try to have fun :D

ah used to write tunes for a band i was in, but now im making a demo just for my instrumental guitars, untill i can sing good or have any good equipment, instrumental it is for now! i just love guitars... im trying to get this demo done before 30th, im going to try n get my demo to Damein Rice at his show, got me on the guestlist since im his lovely cousin, weh hey!

• Advertisement
Advertisement